Talk:Diablo III Patches
Wiki patch update checklist
Beta Patch 13
NOT UPDATED YET:
- Hall of the Fallen Heroes mechanics
- Undeleting characters & character creation limit
- Public chat
- New Runes (remove all old info too; skills pages affected too)
- Changes to AH listing fees
- Skill changes & Follower skill changes
- New affixes
- Tips on loading screen
- Ability to pause the game
- Merchants can repair
(Rune blog for reference: )
Beta Patch 10
NOT UPDATED YET:
- Page of Blacksmithing, required to level Smith beyond 4?
(Upload images accordingly & reference here: )
- "We're changing core character attributes to Strength, Dexterity, Intellect, and Vitality"
- Town Portal in UI; Stone of Recall removed
- Quest objectives and rewards updated for patch 10
- "Scrolls of Identification are no longer in the game"
- "we're removing the Mystic artisan" (cleaned up references to her)
- "moving the fifth quick slot button, which is becoming a dedicated potion button"
- "The Blacksmith artisan will now salvage items"
- "we've decided to remove the Cauldron of Jordan and Nephalem Cube"
- "common (white) items will no longer be salvageable"
- Common crafting materials removed from Crafting Materials and Template:Crafting Materials (Diablo III) and pages listed as outdated
- "we're now displaying character stats directly on the inventory UI"
Beta Patch 8
- All storyline quests
- Barb Skills
- DH Skills
- Monk Skills
- WD Skills
- Wiz Skills
- Monster Affixes (Arcane_Enchanted)
- Rewards for Quests
- Any undocumented changes noticed during play through or datamined
The patches should be listed in reverse order with the most current on the top. This would keep the current/most recent info in the immediate page view without having to scroll to the bottom. --Wynthyst 01:28, 27 September 2011 (UTC)