Michael "Pixel Pugilist" Nicholson is the Senior Artist for Diablo III who's main focus is UI design. Nicholson started out his career in the gaming industry in 1994 at Dreamforge where he worked on multiple titles as Lead Game designer, Lead Artist, Concept artist and Interface design/artist. He then moved on to Interplay in 2001 contributing to the title Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Nicholson bounced around at other well-known video game companies including Sony Studios, Monolith, and Sigil Games Online. Nicholson was hired by Blizzard in October of 2006.
- StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (2010), Blizzard Entertainment Europe
- The Shield: The Game (2007), Aspyr Media, Inc.
- Vanguard: Saga of Heroes (2007), Sony Online Entertainment Inc.
- God of War (2005), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel (2004), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Run Like Hell (2002), Interplay Entertainment Corp.
- Warhammer 40,000: Rites of War (1999), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Sanitarium (1998), ASC Games
- War Wind II: Human Onslaught (1997), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- War Wind (1996), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Anvil of Dawn (1995), New World Computing, Inc.
- Chronomaster (1995), Capstone Software
- Ravenloft: Stone Prophet (1995), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Menzoberranzan (1994), Strategic Simulations, Inc.
- Michael Nicholson's LinkedIn profile
- Personal website
- Michael Nicholson on The Vault, the Fallout wiki
|People Associated with the Diablo Series|
|Authors||Richard A. Knaak • Robert B. Marks • Mel Odom|
|Blizzard Employees||Jason Bender • Leonard Boyarsky • Michael Chu • Peet Cooper • Jill Harrington • Joseph Lawrence • Chris Lichtner • Nathan Lutsock|