Guardian Towers are automated defense constructs that summon elemental Spiderlings to fight the party. There are many kinds of Guardian Tower, each summons its own kind of elemental Spiderling. As elemental Spiderlings do not give loot, the party should prioritize killing these structures.
- Elementally Enhanced
- Every individual is aligned to a specific element. Each element grants different abilities that are family dependent.
- Summons Fiery Spiderling.
- Summons Icy Spiderling.
- Summons Shocking Spiderling.
- Summons Venomous Spiderling.
- Is created in a hidden, invulnerable and inactive state. When a player approaches it activates revealing itself. After activation completes it becomes vulnerable. Activation duration is animation dependent so varies with family.
- Summoning Trap
- Generates a field of detection with a radius of approximately half the screen. Any party member to enter the field is targeted for summoning upon. Summons 3 monsters by targets feet after a few seconds channeling. Has a cooldown period after summoning. Damage may interrupt trap channeling.
|Diablo III Bestiary|
|Bosses||Skeleton King • The Butcher • Maghda • Zoltun Kulle • Belial • Ghom • Siegebreaker Assault Beast • Maiden of Lust • Azmodan • Rakanoth • Izual • Diablo|
|Human||Dark Cultist • Dark Summoner • Dark Vessel|
|Demon||Activated Vessel • Armored Destroyer • Dark Berserker • Hellion • Imp • The Fallen Ones • Treasure Goblin • Winged Molok • Vile Hellbat|
|Undead||Crawling Torso • Dune Dervish • Ghoul • Grotesque • Risen • Skeletal Executioner • Skeletal Shieldman • Skeleton • Skeletal Archer • Tomb Guardian • Unburied • Walking Corpse • Wraith • Wretched Dead • Wretched Mother|
|Beast||Beast • Carrion Bat • Carrion Nest • Dune Thresher • Lamprey • Scavenger • Goatman • Goatman Shaman • Desert Wasp • Quill Fiend • Wood Wraith|