Blood Raven is a former member of the Sisterhood of the Sightless Eye, who has been corrupted by the demonic influence of Andariel. Kashya will charge you with the task of stopping her in the Sisters' Burial Grounds quest. Blood Raven can be found in the Burial Grounds; an area adjacent to the Cold Plains. In the middle of the area, you will find Blood Raven surrounded by an army of Hungry Dead.
This is one of the harder bosses for low level characters because players will need to fight both her and the undead minions she continuously summons. Blood Raven will also use fire arrows while repeatedly running away to maintain her distance. A good strategy is to try to corner her in the graveyard gates or stone walls outside. Once she falls, she will emit a series of lightning bolts that will eliminate any remaining undead.
- Fire Arrow
- Can summon Hungry Dead.
- Her normal arrows do elemental damage of a random type, chosen upon spawning.
||Difficulty||Health||Resistances||Drain Effectiveness||Locations (Monster Level)||Highest Rune Drop|
|Normal||113||50||50||50||50||0||50||100%||Burial Grounds (10)||None|
|Nightmare||9,832||50||50||50||50||25||50||85%||Burial Grounds (43)||Io (16)|
|Hell||57,829||50||50||50||50||50||50||75%||Burial Grounds (88)||Vex (26)|
- Blood Raven was voiced by Lani Minella, who also provided the voice for Adria the Witch and Wirt the Peglegged Boy in Diablo I, and for Andariel, The Countess, Malah and the Ancients in Diablo II.
- It is hinted at that Blood Raven may, in fact, be the Rogue character from the original Diablo I, seeing as it's commented[Citation needed] that she was on a mission to Tristram and came back "different".
- She has a unique item, Blood Raven's Charge, a Matriarchal Bow, named after her. Apparently, it is the same bow she uses to fight the player. But it may be noted that she uses an Amazon-only bow even though she is a Rogue.
- "My army will destroy you!"
- "Join my army of the dead!"
- "Matron Andariel commands your death!" (removed)